dinsdag 22 september 2009

For people who are awaiting an email from me ^^

Sorry guys,

Still totally drowning in emails and request.
I need to find a way to organize things.

If you are waiting for an email, it's not that I am keeping you waiting on purpose. It's just that I cannot get up fast enough, lol.

Also, I was already a bit behind with replying because my computer was at the repair store. After I came back from my vacation, the computer was still not repaired. (The plan was to have it repaired during my vacation, so I wouldn't miss it.... of course things never go smooth when you want them to.)
I only got it back since last friday afternoon (and this weekend I have been absent from the computer because of events).
The passwords of the server email from our website are on this computer, and I couldn't remember them, so I couldn't get access to it. So stupid for not saving these passwords somewhere else instead of an email that was sent to that same email address. How ironice, lol.
So I could not log in to the webserver to read them.
I could of course read the normal emails on the webmail services and bjd fora and have been replying to them.

Sooo long story short; if I owe you a reply, please be a little more patient. I am trying to keep up and at the same time working on another project. Deadline is due Thursday, so it's a bit hectic. I hope to have replied to everyone Thursday evening.

My apologies.

Kind Regards

M

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten