dinsdag 17 november 2009

Hi, I'm back - sorta

Hi there,

Time for a little update.

This Monday I finally finished the 'big project. I encountered some delays with the publisher so my whole schedule has been messed up since. It has been hard to reach the deadline, and I literally worked day and night. Not healthy, but it had to be finished. So I may have been a bit absent with updating the projects I was working on. But people have been notified.

I am currently finishing these projects:
- Miyu Chest mod
- AOD manicure/pedicure
- Ltf Ante
- Mnf El
- Volks Irvin
- Planetdoll Mini Riz face-up
- CP Nanuri mod and face-up

Thanks for your patience, it's really appreciated!!

And soon I will start some promised projects

- Dollmore Mary Pearce
- (possible) Volks William and another for the same person.
- CP Chiwoo
- Puki puki chichi

These were people who asked me a long long time ago, and have been so patient ever since. I am not sure if I am going to take up more face-up commissions right now. I am really really sorry, but I don't have much time because of a new upcoming design project, and I also kinda need my rest haha. I am still beaten from my last project. It has been quite busy.

I hope people will understand, but I might not take more commissions until January so I have some time to spend with my family during the December (holidays and lots and lots of birthdays, lol. They all seem to fall in the same month). That way I won't have to tell people to wait too long.

Thanks for your understanding.

Kind Regards,

Miriam

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten