woensdag 4 november 2009

Again an update :P

Copy/Paste from my website, but I thought it wouldn't hurt to post it here as well ^^

Dear people,
I am currently not accepting face-up commissions. That's because I am working on a big project that has been delayed unexpectedly. Currently, I am not sure when I can accept new commissions again. It depends on a couple of circumstances.
Please don't email me with questions about re-opening or emailing you back personally. I receive too many emails at the moment, and I am due to forget to reply to some. I will keep my blog updated about it.
My apologies for any inconvenience. I am currently not able to reply to emails. I hope for your understanding.

In the mean time I am of course still working bit by bit on the projects that have been sent to me already.

Kind Regards,
M.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten