vrijdag 27 november 2009

Emailed and updated :)

Hi again,

I have emailed everybody back as far as I know.
If I didn't, please let me know.

It has been hard to keep up with the emails, and I am going to try again from now on.
I think I have cleaned up most of my tasks haha.

Gosh and they were many.

I am not taking slots for januari anymore. If you have been emailed, I am willing to take you for januari. All the new emails will probably have to wait for februari. I can't take so many of you *^__^*

Thanks so much for your interest though. It's been really giving me a good feeling about my face-ups :D

Once I've heard who is on the list, and who wants to decline, I will update the list here in this blog.


Oww and here is a link to my latest work: Click







xx

Miriam

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten